posted on Oct 20, 2013 | Comments (0)
Special Guests author Caseen Gaines, writer of A Christmas Story: Behind the Scenes of a Holiday Classic, and Ian Petrella, “Randy” in A Christmas Story!
Don’t forget both Caseen and Ian will appear at Chiller Theatre Expo, Parsippany, NJ, October 25-27, 2013.
In this episode:
- Wil Wheaton writing the forward to the book,
- how did Ian become an actor?,
- thoughts on a childhood in acting,
- working with Darren McGavin,
- the “belated” cult status of the film,
- A Christmas Story reunion photo op at Chiller Theatre October 25-27, 2013,
- Corey Feldman,
- Pink Floyd,
- enduring legacy of A Christmas Story (1983),
- National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation (1989),
- old Christmas movie dramatic classics vs. newer comedic classics,
- getting “pink bunny suit type” lousy Christmas gifts,
- daring kids to get their tongue frozen to a pole,
- practical uses of urine,
- a unique photo opportunity with A Christmas Story cast,
- and the Wonka kids.
Download this episode:
62 minute MP3 file – 28.5 MB (right-click to save)
Listen to this episode: